For immediate release;
As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our people and you, our clients is of utmost importance to us.
As a critical component to your business, we understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to our clients is imperative. We are acutely focused on our efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our employees and to sustain our business operations.
Security, safety and well-being are integral to our products, business processes and infrastructure. We have a robust and integrated Business Resiliency Program in place, managed by a dedicated team committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
As such, we have activated our Business Resiliency Plan, which includes:
- Enabling work from home capabilities
- Deploying a strategy to coordinate delivery of services and support to our clients
- Providing our people with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Coordinating communications with our people, clients and partners
- We have upgraded all of our managed users accounts to Microsoft 365 E5 which will allow you and your employees to make and receive phone calls, set up dial-in conference calls as well as “face to face” audio/visual enabled meetings all within Microsoft Teams
- From a security standpoint, all Kontinuum managed tenants have been configured with Data Loss Prevention Policies to ensure the the right controls and audit procedures are in place to safeguard your data and your people.
During this time of uncertainty, all Kontinuum managed subscriptions will be temporarily upgraded to include after-hours remote support at no additional charge should the need arise.
We have confidence your systems will hold and be able to sustain the loads incurred as configured by Kontinuum.
We will continue to monitor this situation and allocate workloads as necessary to ensure essential services remain operable. Kontinuum has demonstrated unwavering support to our clients in past emergency situations, and in dealing with the present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all our clients.
If you have an IT support emergency, please call our Service Desk at 201-812-7300 ext. 1 to speak with an Analyst or email [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding what services you have in place, please reach out to your account manager via [email protected].
To view account-centric information you may visit your Customer Portal.