All too often, price is the defining factor in our industry without considering the opportunity cost of lesser solutions. After all, it almost always comes down to money.
What does this mean to you and why should you care?
Eight plus months ago you went remote, your ability to Work From Home (WFH) was put in place when you initially hired us, your business processes and procedures have not had to be augmented to work from home, your office locations have been in stasis waiting for your return. You have peace of mind knowing every aspect of your IT systems continue to be monitored, managed and secured no matter the location.
Great, you’re set up to live your purpose!
In my opinion, you’ve accomplished the following;
- You’ve identified your core business needs;
- You’ve set your business up for success;
- You’ve developed a comprehensive business continuity plan that has shown to work, scale and evolve;
- You’ve stayed in business while maintaining productivity, even gaining new business;
- You’ve demonstrated to clients your ability to be there for them during and after life/business changing events;
- You’ve protected your people and your clients;
- You’re part of the 12% of businesses prepared for the impact of COVID-19 & life.
Thriving through the last eight plus months has put you in the catbird seat, able to decide how and where to effectively deploy your resources post COVID-19, resurgence or not.
You are the new normal. You have a business model that works.
If none of this rings true for you, you’ve expected honesty from cheap people.