That is a pretty heavy question and everyone has a different answer. To be of service to all of our clients we've put together a list of questions below to help you understand what peace of mind could be for you, is it;
- Having the time to focus on your business?
- Knowing exactly what's covered in your IT agreement?
- Having your software updated when needed?
- Having a fixed price that scales with you?
- Clarity in what has been done and what is to be done?
- Having access to a technical bench to take care of your needs?
- Having your IT problems dealt with before they become an issue?
- Having your systems secured?
- Not having to worry about Network Hardware failure?
- Minimizing the number of IT vendors you have or have to deal with?
- Knowing your IT systems will work when they have to?
If any the above resonates with you, then Peace of Mind for you may be our Expertly Managed Subscription.
What is our Expertly Managed Subscription?
At its very basic premise, our Expertly Managed Subscription...